[Fedora-directory-users] Directory sync with Windows 2003 Server x64

Richard Hesse richard at powerset.com
Sat Jan 6 00:01:37 UTC 2007

I'm guessing the problem is along those lines. The installer MSI puts the
files in the correct locations for 32-bit binaries [syswow64 and program
files (x86)]. Everything appears kosher along those lines, but it's just not
working. My fear is that Windows will only let a 64-bit DLL hook password
changes. I've found similar information at
http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=993126&SiteID=17

Are there any plans to create x64 binaries of the PassSync package?

Thanks,
-richard