[Fedora-directory-users] FDS, SNMP & Cacti...

Eddie C edlinuxguru at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 21:33:08 UTC 2007

My data is graphing nearly perfectly. I found only two issues. Perl requires
time::HiRes. not on my older solaris cacti machine.
The other thing:

Directory Search Operations:

Total Searches is a purple graph. wholeSubTree is a green graph. wholSubTree
is always less then total, but I do not see it. Is it behind the purple
total searches graph?

Edward