[Fedora-directory-users] How can I force All users to reset their passwords on next login?

Dave Augustus davea at support.kcm.org
Mon Jan 29 23:24:14 UTC 2007

We are migrating to well known CRM from an in-house app. This CRM can
use LDAP for authentication. So far, so good. So we are preloading the
directory with exported accounts from our old system. We want to harden
the password requirements in the process.

When we turn this on, we want to force everyone that logs in to create a
new password, thereby enforcing our policy change.

We currently have the PasswordMustChange set to ON. However, we aren't
seeing the expected behavior- that is, the end user is NOT prompted in
any other fashion other than the normal login.

Thanks,
Dave