[Fedora-directory-users] replica multi-master, clock skew and /etc/ntp.conf

Maurizio Marini maumar.marini at cost.it
Mon Jul 2 09:56:24 UTC 2007

Hi there,
i am setupping replica multi-master, and things seems to go ahead; for other
newbies like me, i suggest to have file hosts and named daemon setupped very
carefully regarding reverse resolution of the other master in replica
agreement.
The only trouble, now, is clock skew: i am developing on a server with vmware
server; 2 master are 2 virtual centos on vmware server.
I am trying to get their clock synced each other or, at least, with dom0
server, with no success.
Someone there has a very bare and simple /etc/ntp.conf to get 2 master servers
time synced?
Any help will be very appreciated
	Maurizio