[Fedora-directory-users] Fedora Core 7 and FDS

Dennis Crissman dcrissman at perimeterusa.com
Fri Jul 13 11:53:50 UTC 2007

Thank you for the information. You mentioned version 1.1, any idea what
the target release date is for that? Where might I find a breakdown of
changes?

If admin server and console are no longer going to be provided, there
must be an alternative means for their various functionality, what might
that be?

Thanks again,
Dennis