[Fedora-directory-users] questions about FDS and distro/email groups

Adam Valenzuela adamaod at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 16:13:49 UTC 2007

Hello all,

             I have a question about FDS and the ability to make a
distro/email group.  Here is some backgroud.  Currently running openldap as
my GAL and we want to switch to FDS because the people we sync with all use
exchange.  I have FDS 1.0.3 stood up and running.  I exported my ldif file
from my openldap server which has both email accounts and distro groups.
When i imported them into FDS all the email address were stripped.  At first
I thought it was the syntax of the openldap leif file, and at first it was
and i wanst able to import anything.  Now i can import without any errors
but no email address come up, just user account info.

What did I do wrong?

Thank you in advance,

--
Thank you,