[Fedora-directory-users] Usersync Error

Glenn glenn at mail.txwes.edu
Thu Jul 26 21:47:29 UTC 2007

I'm still trying to get Fedora Directory to contact an NT4 server for
replication.  After I fill out the Windows Sync agreement form and
click "Next", the console freezes.  If I go to the NT4 machine and stop the
User Sync service, the console unfreezes and gives the dreaded "Unable to
contact Active Directory server" message.  I appear to have SSL set up
correctly.

An error message appears in the wrapper.log on the NT machine when I stop the
User Sync service while FD is trying to make the sync agreement:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.net.ssl.SSLContext.createSSLEngine()
Ljavax/net/ssl/SSLEngine;

Is the Windows Sync function known to work with FDS 1.0.3 and NT4?  Hoping
someone can help.  Thanks.   -Glenn.