[Fedora-directory-users] Usersync Error

Wilmer Jaramillo M. wilmer at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 27 06:48:23 UTC 2007

On 7/26/07, Glenn <glenn at mail.txwes.edu> wrote:
> I'm still trying to get Fedora Directory to contact an NT4 server for
> replication.  After I fill out the Windows Sync agreement form and
> click "Next", the console freezes.  If I go to the NT4 machine and stop the
> User Sync service, the console unfreezes and gives the dreaded "Unable to
> contact Active Directory server" message.  I appear to have SSL set up
> correctly.
>
> An error message appears in the wrapper.log on the NT machine when I stop the
> User Sync service while FD is trying to make the sync agreement:
>
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.net.ssl.SSLContext.createSSLEngine()
> Ljavax/net/ssl/SSLEngine;
>
> Is the Windows Sync function known to work with FDS 1.0.3 and NT4?  Hoping
> someone can help.

Work for me Windows Sync on SSL in a environment AD=>FDS, the only
issue was imported the certificate with "mmc" in the Windows 2000
machine, really 'mmc' not working for me, instead I loaded it with
certutil command manually.

--
Wilmer Jaramillo M.
GPG Key Fingerprint = 0666 D0D3 24CE 8935 9C24 BBF1 87DD BEA2 A4B2 1E8A