[Fedora-directory-users] authenticating windows against directory server

Jimmy Stewpot squid at oranged.to
Tue Nov 20 14:24:41 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am currently evaluating a Directory Server product. One of the
requirements we have is to authenticate windows servers to it. I have
had a look through the documentation on the web page and can see how we
can synchronise AD with FDS. I am wondering if its possible to
authenticate windows servers (2003 R2) directly to FDS.

Any additional information would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Jimmy