[Fedora-directory-users] Certifcate Database Errors

Anthony Giggins aGiggins at wcg.net.au
Tue Nov 27 06:08:53 UTC 2007

________________________________

From: fedora-directory-users-bounces at redhat.com
[mailto:fedora-directory-users-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Anthony
Giggins
Sent: Tuesday, 27 November 2007 5:04 PM
To: fedora-directory-users at redhat.com
Subject: [Fedora-directory-users] Certifcate Database Errors

I have been following the instructions here
http://www.csse.uwa.edu.au/~ashley/fedora-ds/fedora-ds-26072006.html as
per the wiki suggests I'm having problems with the Certificate Databases
creating correctly

When going into Manage Certificates on the Directory server within the
admin console I get the following error "Internal Error | Unable to open
certificate databases" I have tried deleting them so the admin console
can recreate them as suggested in the instructions above but this does
not work I just get more errors "An Error has occured | Could not open
file slapd-devil-cert8.db." I have also tried using the script from the
wiki http://directory.fedoraproject.org/download/setupssl2.sh

Please help

Sorry Forgot to Mention Administration Server Certificate database is
working correctly and was created by the script
http://directory.fedoraproject.org/download/setupssl2.sh