[Fedora-directory-users] Unable to SSL with Windows Sync Agreement

Sebastian Tabarce blue_moon_ro at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 13:02:41 UTC 2008

Mathisj,

If I'm not mistaking, in order for the two servers to be able to talk with each other, they need to have certificates signed by Certificate Authorities recognized by the two servers (meaning, the certificates of these root CAs must be installed on the two servers). Even more straightforward is to generate certificate requests for both servers and get them signed by the same root CA.