[Fedora-directory-users] Configuring an objectclass for all children

James Roman james_roman at ssaihq.com
Thu Aug 7 19:49:12 UTC 2008

I am relatively new to setting up directory servers. I would like all
accounts in one of my OUs to be configured with the radiusprofile object
class, and with some default attributes set. I thought this might be
possible with a Class of Service, but it seems to be stubling on
assigning the objectclass, so no attributes are assigned. I tried
setting up a pointer object class with no luck. Is there a trick to
setting this up for an objectclass or is there a better way of reaching
my objective?

--

James D. Roman
Sr. Network Administrator