[Fedora-directory-users] Re: FDS and Active directory Sync

Vipul Ramani vipulramani at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 21:53:28 UTC 2008

Hi Rich,

I did it ..but i am getting the error.  :(

I run from my directory server ....

[root at linux1 ~]# /usr/lib/mozldap/ldapsearch -h 192.168.1.200 -p 636  -Z -P
/etc/dirsrv/slapd-linux1 -D
"cn=administrator,cn=users,dc=tf-lab,dc=exp,dc=com" -w ABC123@ -s base -b ""
"objectclass=*"
ldap_simple_bind: Can't contact LDAP server
        SSL error -5938 (Encountered end of file.)
[root at linux1 ~]#

--
Regards

Vipul Ramani