[Fedora-directory-users] Business Case: Advantage Opensource Directory VS Active Directory

solarflow99 solarflow99 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 09:24:10 UTC 2008

in a windows only network, sure. have fun getting anything else to
authenticate to it properly though.  I dont think you even need to know a
lot about ldap to get it going with fds, but its still a useful thing to
know if you are a linux guy, AD is also ldap.  I'd really doubt that it
could ever be faster since AD also adds DNS, kerberos, DHCP, NTP all into
it.