[Fedora-directory-users] LDAP User mngmt & console

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Mon Dec 1 17:24:51 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-12-01 at 12:10 -0500, Zach Casper wrote:
> Yum install fedora-ds-admin & yum install fedora-idm-console
>
> All state No package available - any advice?

<snip>
I just fired up my fedora installation and here's what a yum list gives
me:

fedora-ds.i386                           1.1.2-1.fc9
installed
fedora-ds-admin.i386                     1.1.6-1.fc9
installed
fedora-ds-admin-console.noarch           1.1.2-1.fc9
installed
fedora-ds-base.i386                      1.1.3-2.fc9
installed
fedora-ds-console.noarch                 1.1.2-2.fc9
installed
fedora-ds-dsgw.i386                      1.1.1-1.fc9
installed

--
John A. Sullivan III
Open Source Development Corporation