[Fedora-directory-users] Couldn't launch the Administration Server Console

Chun Tat David Chu beyonddc.storage at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 20:12:31 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I am having a problem opening the "Administration Server Console" from the
"Fedora Management Console".

When I highlighted "Administration Server" under the "Server Group" and
clicked on the "Open" button.

After I clicked the "Open" button, all I see is "Opening server window"
message on the lower left status bar of the "Fedora Management Console".

I do not see any JAVA exception in my terminal where I launch the Fedora
Management Console.

Can anyone give me any suggestion on how to resolve or debug this problem?

I'm currently using Fedora Directory 1.0.2

Thanks,

David