[Fedora-directory-users] 'Account Disabled' Windows Sync Directory Server red cross

lambam80 at hotmail.com lambam80 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 2 15:40:12 UTC 2008

Firstly, please accept my apologies for a white lie.I'm, in fact, using CentOS but a colleague of mine recommended that I use this forum/mailing-list.Let me know if this white-lie is a problem.cat /etc/redhat-releaseCentOS release 5.2 (Final)/usr/sbin/ns-slapd -vCentOS-Directory/8.0.4 B2008.288.1513Windows 2003 Server Standard Edition R2I've 'successfully' configured Windows Sync and itworks in both directions.However, accounts that are synched from Centos Directory Server to Active Directory are created with the 'Account Disabled' checkbox selected.In the Windows account administration interfacethey also have the red cross next to them.Q1. Have other people seen this behavior with Windows Sync ?Q2. How can I change this behavior and have the windows-accounts enabled from the start ?Thanks for your time, cheers lambam80Active-Directory Active-Dir Active Dir Active Directory