[Fedora-directory-users] Allow root to change user's passwords

Ryan Manikowski ryan.manikowski at 2ergo.com
Thu Dec 11 23:46:53 UTC 2008

I use a program called LDAP Administration Tool (available in debian apt
repo, name = 'lat') which is a gtk app that allows LDAP administration.
Simply connect as 'directory manager' and you can change passwords
through the interface without needing to know the previous password.

Ryan Manikowski

System Administrator
2ergo Americas Inc.

:703.677.8499:
www.2ergo.com
Arlington, Virginia

This message (including attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. The content and views expressed are those of the sender and not necessarily the 2ergo Group. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose, copy or use any part of it.  Please delete all copies immediately and notify the sender. 2ergo Americas Inc. was formerly known as Proteus Inc.