[Fedora-directory-users] RE: Random UID not found problem

markwu at micron.com markwu at micron.com
Fri Feb 1 22:17:56 UTC 2008

We have found the problem is the overloading the master server, once we
switch client to use a consumer server as primary ldap server, all
problems are gone.
The Master has 16G RAM, two quad-core 3G CPU and it is binding to 400
client machines with 7000 TCP connections. I will try some performance
tuning.