UNCLASSIFIED - RE: [Fedora-directory-users] FDS Sudo Management

HAWKER, Dan 2 (external) Dan.HAWKER at uk4.astrium.eads.net
Mon Feb 11 15:59:35 UTC 2008

Has anyone managed sudoers via FDS here?  I have been trying to create
LDAP entries as mentioned here:
http://www.gratisoft.us/sudo/readme_ldap.html
Which FDS will not allow me to do, even though the schemas for SUDO are
in the server.
Is there a walkthrough, or is there anyone that is managing SUDO via FDS
here successfully?

--

Hi Jared,

Am using FDS and SUDO quite successfully here. Was a bit odd to setup
(mostly due to some older clients we have here, and the effort in
consolidating the sudoers files to LDAP), but was well worth the effort.

Have just uploaded my notes about it to my external note wiki. Bit rough
around the edges, but I think its mostly there so may be of help to get
you started. (http://danwiki.wessexmc.org.uk/wiki/index.php/SUDOFDS)

HTH

Dan

--

Dan Hawker
Linux System Administrator

privileged information or information otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately, do not copy this message or any attachments and do not use it
for any purpose or disclose its content to any person, but delete this
message and any attachments from your system. Astrium disclaims any and all
liability if this email transmission was virus corrupted, altered or
falsified.