[Fedora-directory-users] Question about making ldapmodify to be silent

Chun Tat David Chu beyonddc.storage at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 16:26:28 UTC 2008

Hello!

I'm currently running an older version of Fedora Directory Server 1.0.2.

I need to import a bunch of ldif files via ldapmodify.

I was wondering if there's anyway to make ldapmodify to be silent instead of
echoing every add entry.

I tried to pass in "-q" instructed from the "RH DS 7.1 Configuration,
Command and File Reference" manual, but it complained that it is not a valid
option.

I also tried to look into man page but no luck.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks!!

- dc