[Fedora-directory-users] Group ACLs??

Singh Raina, Ajeet ajeet.singh.raina at logicacmg.com
Tue Feb 19 12:28:19 UTC 2008

Hi  Guys,

I have been playing around with Netgroup ACL but went into confusion.All
I need now is Setting Up ACI for Groups.

I Have 2 Groups - buildadm and agiledev. Around 50 users are in agiledev
and 30 in buildadm.Now I tried to create the following ACL on buildadm
through Fedora DS Console as:

(targetattr = "*") (target =
"ldap:///cn=buildadm,ou=Groups,dc=im,dc=logica,dc=com") (version 3.0;acl
"<Unnamed ACI>";deny (all)(groupdn =
"ldap:///cn=agiledev,ou=Groups,dc=im,dc=logica,dc=com") and
(ip="10.14.242.*");)

All it means is no user from Agiledev /IP address: 10.14.242.93  is
allowed to login or access to Buildadm. Right ?

Does it mean that?