[Fedora-directory-users] FDS 1.1 Transport endpoint is not connected

Richard Hesse richard at powerset.com
Tue Feb 19 23:02:04 UTC 2008

Not much new to report. The server hung again and the only thing in the
error log with connection tracing is this:

[18/Feb/2008:13:14:03 +0000] - PR_Write(41818752) Netscape Portable Runtime
error -5961 (TCP connection reset by peer.)
[18/Feb/2008:13:14:03 +0000] - ber_flush failed, error 104 (Connection reset
by peer)

Which doesn't look like much. As for network tuning, it's already been done.
Max descriptors is set to 32768.

Are there any gdb commands I can run while the server is in a hung state?
I'm going to try running strace while the process is working, and hope for a
hang. Maybe that will give us some more info.

-richard