[Fedora-directory-users] new install - howto start using

solarflow99 solarflow99 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 10:52:48 UTC 2008

I created a user, but I don't see it from the directory server tab under
netscaperoot or my suffix.  I can only guess what I should be doing to try
using it, the install guide seems to assume you either know what you're
doing already or have existing LDAP users to migrate.  I wish there was a
get started guide, any ideas how to get going?

Thanks,