[Fedora-directory-users] Windows console

kiran madala kirankmadala at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 03:58:34 UTC 2008

Thanks again for the info. I got that fixed. I changed the  set java variable removing the rem in  the bat file. But now its is not connecting to my ds server. it connects from the local machine though. I am running the ds server on fedora 6 which on vmware virtual machine. I am using the ip address of the machine along with admin port to connect from windows host machine.
I was wondering if you ever have got it running successfully?

Thank you.