[Fedora-directory-users] Windows console

Ian Blackwell ian at ikel.id.au
Sat Jan 5 00:33:26 UTC 2008

Hi Rich,

My Postfix/Cyrus problems were before I started with Fedora-DS.  My next
task is to integrate the three products.  Do you know of any good
documentation around?  I have seen Dovecot documentation on the FDS
site, but nothing about Cyrus.

I didn't use any FDS1.0.4 software because F8 installed 1.1 for me.

Ubuntu didn't make it from download to DVD - it is still on my HDD as an
ISO.  Because I've solved my problems so far, I'll stick with F8.

Thanks,

Ian