[Fedora-directory-users] Fedora dS Serv Admin on RHEL4

tsagnimorte at elv.enic.fr tsagnimorte at elv.enic.fr
Mon Jan 7 16:53:54 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have installed a FDS 1.0.4 on my RHEL4. The slpad server is good,
but I have a problem when I want to start the Admin Server.

Here is wath I get in return of start-admin command:

ERROR: ld.so: object '/opt/fedora-ds/bin/admin/lib/libssl3.so' from
LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded: ignored.
ERROR: ld.so: object '/opt/fedora-ds/bin/admin/lib/libldap60.so' from
LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded: ignored.
Syntax error on line 150 of
/opt/fedora-ds/admin-serv/config/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /opt/fedora-ds/bin/admin/lib/libmodrestartd.so into
server: /opt/fedora-ds/bin/admin/lib/libmodrestartd.so: cannot open

What would cause this issue? I don't find any info on the web.

Regards,

Thomas