[Fedora-directory-users] Re: Fedora dS Serv Admin on RHEL4

Ken Marsh kmarsh at gdrs.com
Tue Jan 8 22:55:54 UTC 2008

Rich,

>I don't think this - - or this - are the same problem.

Sorry. It all gets back to, the original Admin setup script doesn't work
for me. All the rest is me casting about looking to do things manually.

>I might be able to help you if you could answer my questions, in reply
to your original posts:

I'm sorry, I've been out a lot for the holidays and have realized the
list digest e-mail delivery at my site is highly unreliable. I have
since found the mail-archive web site and should be able to participate
more coherently now.

You should now find responses to all your questions in their respective
threads.

Thanks,

Ken.