[Fedora-directory-users] Trouble installing fds on debian 4

Prigent, Glenn glenn.prigent at capgemini.com
Mon Jan 14 09:59:20 UTC 2008

Hello,

I have trouble installing fds on a debian 4.

The installation complete well but when I start fds I have a exception.

../startconsole -u admin -a http://localhost:64233/

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

caused by java/lang/ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException:

   at
com.netscape.management.client.util.ResourceSet$StackLookup.getLoader
(source file unknown:line unknown, pc 0x85bc45e)

   at com.netscape.management.client.util.ResourceSet.<init> (source
file unknown:line unknown, pc 0x85bf0e2)

   at com.netscape.management.client.util.ResourceSet.<init> (source
file unknown:line unknown, pc 0x8589a68)

   at com.netscape.management.client.console.Console.<clinit> (source
file unknown:line unknown, pc 0x85ba276)

[...]

Is anyone succeeded installing fds on debian ?

Can anyone help me ?

Thank you.

Glenn Prigent