[Fedora-directory-users] Why there is no rpm for 1.1.1?

DANIEL CRISTIAN CRUZ daniel.cruz at sc.senai.br
Tue Jul 1 12:39:32 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I asked a week ago about the missing packages. Why there is no package there
yet?

I got a server dying at random, and said to my sponsors that a project from
Redhat would be stable and we could get updates when needed. If there is no
plan to build these packages, why there is no warning on the first page?
Using a package with a serious bug in which any search could stop your
server is insane.

There is no maintainer for the repository?

Regards,

--
Direção Regional - Núcleo de Tecnologia da Informação
SENAI - SC