[Fedora-directory-users] Getting closer getting a password policy export

Rich Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Thu Jul 10 22:30:35 UTC 2008

Mallory, Doug (TPUSA) wrote:
> I have managed to the Fedora Directory server console loaded and running
> and when I go the directory tab I see manage password policy. But when I
> select it the window pops up quickly clears to a blank window.
This bug is very difficult to reproduce.  Can you reproduce it by
running fedora-idm-console -D 9 -f console.log, edit console.log to
remove any sensitive data, then email me the log?
> Does
> anyone know how I can get an export of the current password policy?
You had sent out a previous email with the list of attributes.  The list
from the current schema is correct - looks like the admin guide doesn't
have the new ones.  The others are documented here -
http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Password_Syntax