[Fedora-directory-users] Accessing Management Console

John Oliver joliver at john-oliver.net
Fri Jul 11 18:12:50 UTC 2008

fedora-idm-console asks me for User ID and Password (which I should
have), but wants an "Administration URL" as well.  So far, nothing is
working.  I've tried http://localhost/ http://localhost:9830 and my FQDN
as well as FQDN:9830  None work.  What does it want?  I've tried against
two servers that I can access 9830 via a web browser.  It always says:

Cannot connect to the Admin Server "http:/"
The URL is not correct or the server is not running

It says it just like that... "http:/"  Almost like it cannot read past
six characters.