[Fedora-directory-users] Problem with the synchronization agreement

ken oh kenoh23 at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 24 14:03:37 UTC 2008

Hi everybody,

I'm at the Windows Sync Server Info screen, I have completed all the fields. And when I click next, I got the message "Unable to contact Active Directory server, continue ?" using the ssl connection or not.

>From each side, I ping and I use a nslookup command to verify if the domain name is correct; and everything is ok.

So I would like to know if someone can help me with what goes wrong, thanks.

This is my  Windows Sync Server Info screen, if that can help :
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/4323/sync2ur5.jpg