[Fedora-directory-users] Importing LDIF file from AD

Kenneth Holter kenneho.ndu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 14:13:41 UTC 2008

Thanks, I'll check the error log or ldapsearch for status.

Regarding syncing with AD: I see now that I wasn't very clear on this. What
I meant was exporting from AD and importing into DS. Our plan is to try and
set up an unidirectional sync from AD to DS. In other words, AD should
update DS, but never the other way around. If this is possible to do with
Windows Sync we'll go for that approach, otherwise we're gonna have to find
some other way to do it (script it somehow).

Regards,
kenneho