[Fedora-directory-users] notes on building fds in etch and a failed build question

Ryan Braun Ryan.Braun at ec.gc.ca
Mon Mar 3 20:06:15 UTC 2008

On Monday 03 March 2008 5:26 pm, Tamas Bagyal wrote:

To be honest,  I haven't done much operationally with the packages after
building them.  The extent of my testing was pretty much install,  fire up
admin and slap services and connect with the console and create a couple
entries.  But now that you mention it,  I was wondering about ldap
benchmarking suites and will pop a note off to the list to see what everyone
uses.

I'm still running 1.0.4 derived from an alien'd rpm on our boxes currently.  I
still have some packaging work to do on my 1.1.0 binaries before I move our
packages to our stable repo.

Ryan