[Fedora-directory-users] trouble installing samba

solarflow99 solarflow99 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 12:23:00 UTC 2008

Does anyone have samba working with FDS?

I can add a sambasamaccount objectclass, but it looks like there are missing
attributes from advanced properties.  From the schema config, I see the
required attributes are only: objectclass, sambasid, uid.  Other important
attributes such as sambaLMpassword, sambadomain, are only listed as allowed
attributes.  I don't know if I have to add them manually, how many are
required, or how to generate the encrypted password.  If anyone has any
ideas, any help would be appreciated.