[Fedora-directory-users] Adding users to additional Linux/Posix groups

Ken Marsh kmarsh at gdrs.com
Wed Mar 5 18:39:06 UTC 2008

Hi,

I read the previous post on Unix groups, and I read the linked
information on mapping to ACI's. This is far more involved then my
question (and I didn't find the answer, either).

I am looking to simply add a Linux user to more than one Posix group.
I've searched through the docs and have yet to find a clear simple
explanation of how to do this. Do I just use commas to separate on the
value in the existing posix group attributes?

Thanks,

Ken Marsh

ANS System Administration Lead

(410) 876-9200