Fwd: [Fedora-directory-users] Password Warnings

Legatus lists at runyanrants.net
Fri Mar 7 18:08:45 UTC 2008

I did that. I know I have done that in the past.  I see on one account the
passwordExpWarned, I don't see passwordExpirationTime. We need to be able to
give users warnings that the password will expire in N days.  Am I looking
in the wrong place, or is there a setting I haven't set? I set up a policy
that is supposed to expire passwords, and warn users.