[Fedora-directory-users] LDAP entry not showing up in search (RESOLVED, USER ERROR)

Scott Lacy LACY_S at Mercer.edu
Thu Mar 13 15:06:12 UTC 2008

It turns out I trusted the LDIF I was given a little too much.  An
attribute was present that was not given a value.  The value is not
strictly required in the schema but is checked by acis to determine what
fields may be returned in searches.  With this field blank, the aci was
not allowing the entry to show in searches at all.  This is obviously an
implementation issue on our end that needs to be fixed.  My apologies
for cluttering your mailboxes.

Scott