Fwd: [Fedora-directory-users] Password Warnings

Legatus lists at runyanrants.net
Fri Mar 14 05:55:34 UTC 2008

Okay, I have been trying a lot of different things, and I don't see what I
need to see. Let me try a slightly different question. Can someone post a
working solution that includes password expiration and warnings in their
application? Can they post OS and version, Fedora DS version, and the method
that they use for detecting expired, and nearly expired passwords? Any
configuration settings required?

Thanks for the help so far,