Fwd: [Fedora-directory-users] Password Warnings

Ryan Braun [ADS] ryan.braun at ec.gc.ca
Fri Mar 14 12:58:50 UTC 2008

On Friday 14 March 2008 05:55, Legatus wrote:

I've attached a script we were using on our old operational openldap servers.
I haven't updated it much since we started running fds,  but it should give
you some ideas on how to find out if user's passwords are expiring.

Basically,  we just run it from cron nightly and it will email each user whose
password expiry is withing their shadowWarning threshold,  then email the
admin all the users that are within their threshold.

Ryan