[Fedora-directory-users] Announcing Project DogTag - Open Source Certificate System

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Wed Mar 19 14:52:56 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 19 March 2008, Rich Megginson wrote:
> Project DogTag is the culmination of many months of work to prepare the
> code of Red Hat Certificate System to be open sourced.  I'm mentioning
> here because several people on this list have asked about it in the
> past, and this project is our "sister" project - Certificate System is
> the second major project to be made open source from Red Hat's Netscape
> acquisition, and Certificate System uses Fedora DS.
>
> Project DogTag wiki - http://pki-svn.fedora.redhat.com/wiki/PKI_Main_Page
>
> Press Release -
> http://www.press.redhat.com/2008/03/19/source-code-for-red-hat-certificate-
>system-released/

why oh why did you use space at fedora.redhat.com  nothing new is supposed to
be there.  it is supposed to be gone.  the only thing still there is
download.fedora.redhat.com  everything else has been migrated away.

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/  is where you file a ticket to
get something under fedoraproject.org   or just ask me on irc

Dennis