[Fedora-directory-users] ldap2dns schema

Doug Chapman prjctgeek at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 19:17:36 UTC 2008

I'm trying to evaluate ldap2dns, but I'm having trouble loading the schema
into FDS 1.1.  I used the file
http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/94ldap2dns.ldif, but the allowed
attributes aren't getting populated- the objectclass is getting created.

There are no errors in the directory server log on startup, and I can see
all of the attributes in the console under
Configuration->schema->attributes.

So it's like the MAY line from this entry is getting ignored or thrown out:

objectClasses: (
  1.3.6.1.4.1.7222.1.4.20
  NAME 'dnsrrset'
  SUP dnszone
  MUST ( objectclass $ cn )
  MAY ( dnsdomainname $ dnsrr $ dnsclass $ dnstype $ dnsipaddr $ dnscipaddr $
dnscname $ dnspreference $ dnsttl $ dnstimestamp $ owner $ dnssrvpriority $
dnssrvweight $ dnssrvport )
  )

What am I missing?