[Fedora-directory-users] FDS Certificates

Doug Jantz doug.jantz at texturallc.net
Fri Mar 28 18:19:16 UTC 2008

I'm trying to set up SSL using a wildcard cert that I have for my
domain, and the system doesn't seem to take the wildcard cert?  Is this
correct?  Is there a way around this?  I loaded a UserTrust CA Cert, and
tried to load my wildcard cert signed by UserTrust that was purchased a
while ago and got a general error of :

"Private Key not found",

"Either this certificate is for another server, or this certificate was
not requested using this server and the selected security device
"internal (software)".

Any help would be appreciated.