[Fedora-directory-users] Netgroup FDS with solaris 10 x86

Vipul Ramani vipulramani at gmail.com
Tue May 13 18:12:33 UTC 2008

hi all,

I new to netgroup and I am trying to configure netgroup on FDS and sun
solaris 10 as a client .

I have host                : test1  & 2nd host test2
I  have FDS user        : vipul2
I have domain            : example.com
I have netgroup call    : testgroup

---------etc./passwd and shadow file ----------

+ at testgroup:x:::::
-:x:::::
Now
-----netgroup- inFDS -------------
dn: cn=testgroup, ou=netgroup, dc=example,dc=com
objectClass: nisNetgroup
objectClass: top
nisNetgroupTriple: (test1,vipul2,example.com)
cn: testgroup

*now Case 1:

*if i set this value :: for
nisNetgroupTriple: (test1,vipul2,example)

i can login in to test1 and test2 both...

i want to user vipul2 can login in test1 only  not test2... server. Can any
body tell me , M i missing something ...???

1 more Question ....
DOEST NETGROUP REQUIRED  ALL FDQN and DNS ENTRY FOR ALL SUB DOMAIN & HOST
???

--
Regards

Vipul Ramani