[Fedora-directory-users] SNMP Monitoring - What's available

DeMarco, Dennis Dennis.DeMarco at lexisnexis.com
Thu May 22 20:16:00 UTC 2008

I've got a question I've been trying to hunt down.

Is there any way for snmp to monitor connections to the directory
server?

I see there are entries for snmp to see things like # of entries added
since restart.. However are there any good resource summaries I can
monitor?  Ie the Performance counters in the admin console?

Thanks,
Dennis

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.