[Fedora-directory-users] Directory Server Authentication Pass through with Kerberos or saslauthd

Tim Hartmann hartmann at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 26 19:33:30 UTC 2008

Rich,

Configuring the pam plugin went really well, and was really
straighforward to follow, thanks for putting up the docs online and
writing the pam plugin. I  did have to pull over the
libpam-passthru-plugin.so file from a copy of Fedora Directory Server
v1.1, since it doesn't look like Red Hat Directory Server 8.0  ships
with it,  the plugin lists as version 1.1 is that the appropriate
version of the library?

-Tim