[Fedora-directory-users] Proposed new features for 1.3

Rich Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Wed Apr 1 02:29:52 UTC 2009

Here are some features we are considering for the next major version
(tentatively called 1.3).  These are not in any particular order, and
this is quite an ambitious list, so we're not likely to complete all of
these in a single release.  We would appreciate your help in
prioritizing this list, filling in any missing details, helping with
requirements/design/coding/testing/docs, and letting us know if there
are other features which would be nice to have.

In addition, we are considering using GIT instead of CVS for our SCM.

http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Roadmap#Version_1.3