[Fedora-directory-users] Trouble using presence plugin

Brown Diego browndeigo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 14:04:12 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I do need some suggestions about “presence” plugin. Can anyone throw some
light about what is the presence plugin.
I found a ldif file presence.ldif in /plugins/presence path. What can I do
with that. There is no suffix called cn=Presence,cn=plugins,cn=config  as
given in that file.

There is a file found at /etc/opt/dirsrv/schema/10presence.ldif. It contains
schema definition for cn=Schema which includes some attributes in it. Is
there anything that I can do with that file?

Somebody explain me how to implement presence plugin.

Thanks in advance,
Brown Diego.