[Fedora-directory-users] LDAP proxy

Michal Rejda mrejda at kerio.com
Tue Apr 14 11:21:14 UTC 2009

I tried to use http://tinyurl.com/culeft. But the database link doesn't work. I setup the database link to the Active Directory (and OpenLDAP). When I looked into Wireshark log, FDS send search request with controls:
	2.16.840.1.113730.3.4.2
	2.16.840.1.113730.3.4.12
And the AD server responded: Unavailable Critical Extension.

I tried to remove this two controls from Database Link Settings (in administration console) but it didn't help. The server didn't return the message above, but the administrative console show error dialog.